- Designed in 3-phases, this graceful terraced development is built on a steep hillside that promises incredible, and often unobstructed, views of the Mediterranean Sea below. An architectural gem, it comprises a cluster of luxury apartments and penthouses, and offers excellent on-site facilities for its residents.
This charming seafront project comprises:
- 130 1-3 bedroom villa apartments in 11 clusters;
- 17,000 square metres of landscaped grounds and gardens;
- a totally car-free zone;
- underlying lock-up garages;
- 3 communal swimming pools;
- easy access to the foreshore;
- proximity to sandy beaches.
This development is located under Special Designated Areas.
The Tas-Sellum Lifestyle
When you make Tas-Sellum your home, you are welcomed into the charming communities of the residence itself, as well as the village of Mellieha.
As a European Destination of Excellence, Mellieha has been recognised as one of the most enticing parts of Malta – and is a truly great place to live.
Located in the picturesque north, with its stunning sea views and open countryside, the town is known for its top restaurants, hotels and attractions. The area boasts some of the most popular sandy beaches in the country, and provides plenty of scope for those who want to make the most of the Island’s incredible climate by swimming or scuba diving. There is plenty for the whole family to enjoy, from family parks to long walks in the unspoilt countryside. Additionally, Malta’s tiny sister islands – Gozo and Comino – are just a short ferry ride away from nearby Cirkewwa.
Mellieha is a large village in the northwestern part of Malta. It is a popular tourist destination during the summer months. Mellieha as a village developed under British colonization after the British encouraged people to settle in the area by giving leases to the population. For two centuries previously, the area was abandoned due to fear from attacks of corsairs and Saracens. Before that, only a few villagers lived in the area. After the British encouraged Maltese to settle in Mellieha, the village flourished. Nowadays, the village includes a large number of villas. Even foreigners choose to settle in Mellieha.
within walking distance
- Pharmacy & Cosmetics
- St. Paul's Bay
Enquire about this property or request a visit with one of our agents.